Ever since its release back in 2014, whatsapp text tricks has released a ton of new features to make this app more user-friendly. It aims to enhance your experience with this app as time passes.
When it comes to formatting your messages, WhatsApp already has a few functions to make your text bold, italic, underlined and add a strikethrough or monospace.
However, you can also change the font of your text format to numerous different styles! This not only makes your message more interesting, but also helps emphasize on the different points that you make in your text. Specifically, the Typewriter Font is currently the most famous among users.
whatsapp typing tricks can be hard to get, but the effort is worth it as it aesthetically improves your texting style. You can also use many different font types in WhatsApp by using different sources. Read on to find out how to change the font of your text on WhatsApp:
How to change your font to the Typewriter Font?
The method for this specific type of font is very easy. All you need to do is add three backticks (“`) before and after your text. You can easily find this symbol in your Android or iPhone keyboard. For example, if you want to format the sentence: “Changing Font to Typewriter”, type it out like this:
“`Changing Font to Typewriter“`
When you send the message, it will appear in the Typewriter font like this:
Changing Font to Typewriter
Combining different font styles in WhatsApp:
You probably already know how to add bold, italics or strikethrough in your texts. But WhatsApp allows you to combine them all at once! You use the same symbols for these functions, but you must be careful about the sequence of each symbol. The symbol that is used in the beginning must be used in the end and so on. Here is a sample:
~_*Combining different font styles*_~
The outcome of this sample text will look like this:
How to change the font size?
It is very easy to change the font size in WhatsApp. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Open WhatsApp in your device
- Click on the three dots at the top right corner, or the menu button
- Go to Settings and then click on Chats
- Scroll through the Chat Settings until you find the Font Size option. Click on it.
- There are three options for font size: Large, Medium and Small. Select your desired size
- Now go back to a chat window and type out a random message
- You will see that the font size has changed to the one that you selected.
Using another app to copy and paste:
There is a very easy and straightforward way to change the font style using an Android. You can whatsapp writing tricks out your message on any application that supports different text formats, such as Word etc. Then, copy that text, paste it in your chat box and then Send the message. The font style will be easily copied this way, and you do not need to install any third-party applications.
However, this method can get inconvenient as it requires you to constantly switch apps in order to type and send your message. In addition, you cannot do the same thing with iPhone as it does not support this method.
Using Third Party Apps:
You can apply various types of font styles to your text and add unique emojis in your message with the help of third-party applications. These helpful applications support all types of platforms, so the recipient does not need any additional source to view your styled message.
The Fonts App:
This app is pretty self-explanatory, thanks to its name. It allows you to generate different font styles for your text in the easiest ways. It is free of any ads and does not cause any harm to your device. You can easily download and install it from the App Store. Here is how to use this app:
- Download and install the Fonts App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Once the download is complete, launch the app and allow it to finish setting up
- Click on Enable Fonts Keyboard and grant all the necessary permissions.
- Now, you will be taken to Manage Keyboards Settings.
- Enable the Fonts option so that you can set this keyboard as your default one
- A message will pop up on your screen. If you agree with it, click on OK
- Another pop-up will appear, telling you the rules of this app. Click on OK when you are done reading it
- Now, you can open any messaging app, in this case, WhatsApp
- On the bottom right corner, click on the keyboard symbol
- Now select Fonts from the multiple options
- The top bar of your keyboard in your phone will contain all the numerous options for font styles. Swipe right to choose different options
- Now type out your message after selecting the font style and hit Send.
- The recipient will get the message in the exact font style that you selected as this app is supported by all platforms.
The BlueWords App:
Blue Words is the most compatible and reliable application for sending messages in different styles. It allows you to change the font style, the color of you text and even use unique emojis in your messages. It is a highly recommended app with hundreds of loyal users. Continue reading to find out how to make this app work
- First, you need to download and install the Blueward App in your device.
- Launch the app once it is installed and finish setting it up
- There is no need to create an account or log in, so you can directly start using this app after it is successfully set up in your Android or iOS
- When you open the app, you can immediately see a wide variety of options for font styles. Choose your favorite font style
- Near the top of the screen will be a search bar where you can type a sample message. Type out the text which you want to send to a WhatsApp contact
- When you are done, hold your finger on the stylized text. Your text will now be copied to your clipboard
- Now, open WhatsApp and go to the chat window of the contact who you want to send the stylized message to
- Hold down your finger in the typing space until a small menu bar pops up
- Click on Paste, and the stylized font will be pasted
- Hit Send and your contact will receive this unique and stylish message
There are also many third-party apps that will allow you to change your font style. But, they only work on iOS devices and not on Androids. These apps include Better Fonts, New Cool Text, and Color Texting Messenger. These are specialized keyboards made for iPhones and can be easily found on the iOS App Store. They allow you to change the font style of your text and even add colorful backgrounds by converting the text into images.
These are all the different ways that you can change the font style in WhatsApp. Make texting more fun and interesting than before instead of the usual boring and monotone texts. Have fun with your friends while messaging each other and take advantage of the wonderful features of these apps.