WhatsApp is an app that has infiltrated our daily life. We heavily depend on this messaging platform to go about our day, communicate with one another and stay updated. It can be said without a doubt that it is the most used messaging platform of today. With over 1.5 billion users on a daily basis, this application holds great importance for everyone with a smartphone.
No matter how incredible this app is, there are certain restrictions in it that cause great inconvenience to many users. One of these limitations is that with one phone number, you can only create one account and use it on one phone.
However, some people may want to use their single WhatsApp account on two phones. This is possible with a few steps, but only with Android users. iPhone users do not have this privilege as it does not support this feature.
In most Androids and especially Chinese phones, there is the Clone App or App Twin which is downloaded by default. You will need this app to use WhatsApp on two phones. Keep in mind that your phone must have dual SIMS.
- Using dual apps
To find the dual apps, all you have to do is go to your Settings and search the name of the dual app for your respective device.
Once you are sure you have these apps on your phone, you can now start working to get two WhatsApp on one phone. Follow these steps to do so:
1. Download and install WhatsApp from the Playstore
2. Open the Settings of your phone
3. Search for the dual app on your phone and click on it.
4. When you open it, you will see a list of applications. Click on the toggle for WhatsApp to turn it on
5. Wait for the process to get completed successfully
6. After a while, you will see the icon for a second WhatsApp on your home screen. Click on it to open it.
7. Set up the second WhatsApp and click on Agree and Continue after reading all the terms and conditions
8. Allow all the necessary permissions for WhatsApp
9. Now, the application will ask you to sign up to create an account. Enter the number of your second SIM and finish setting up your account.
- Using WhatsApp business app
The easiest way to have two WhatsApp applications on your phone at the same time is to download the WhatsApp Business app. It is provided by the WhatsApp company, itself and is easily available on the Google Play Store.
Using this application, you can have a separate business account. You can use your personal WhatsApp account parallel to this one on the same phone. Read on to find out how you can set up the WhatsApp business application on your smartphone:
- Open the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Type WhatsApp Business in the Search bar
- Download and install WhatsApp Business on your phone
3. When the app is complete, click on it and complete the entire set up process.
4. Enter the phone number with which you want to set up your WhatsApp Business account. Make sure that this number is not registered in any other WhatsApp account. You can even use a number that is already registered as your Secondary WhatsApp Account
5. Enter the OTP in the next step for verification
6. Finish setting up your account by entering a business name and other personal information.
- Using GB WhatsApp
GB WhatsApp is the best way to use multiple WhatsApp accounts on only one device. It is a mod version of the original WhatsApp, created by a third-party developer. There are some high-security risks with this app as it is unofficial, but people have been successfully using it with no major problems. GB WhatsApp will help you to run two WhatsApp accounts parallelly. Follow these steps so you can figure out how:
- Download and install the apk file of GB WhatsApp. You can find the link on our website.
2. Go to the Settings of your phone and make sure to enable unknown resources before installing the apk file.
3. Once the app is installed, open it and start setting it up on your device
4. Enter the number with which you want your new WhatsApp account to be registered
5. Now, finish setting up your account by filling in all the necessary personal information
6. Once everything is done, click on OK to agree to all the terms and conditions
7. The app will be successfully set up and you can use it parallel to your original WhatsApp account
These are all the ways with which you can have two WhatsApp accounts on one phone. The main thing is to ensure that your phone supports Dual SIM as WhatsApp does not allow you to create two accounts with the same number. No matter which phone model you have, you can easily set up two WhatsApp accounts on one mobile phone with the help of these methods.